scams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scams

i've probably sent out 50 job applications over the past week or two and i finally get a call back from one of them. IS-G sports marketing. Call them up and carolyn sounds professional (and kinda hot). she sets me up for an interview tomorrow and i'm pumped. sports marketing sounds like a cool job. i go online and check them out and its nothing but a scam. u stand outside basically scalping tickets for 40 bucks each and each one u sell you get 12 bucks and the company gets the rest. no benefits or anything either. awesome. got my hopes up and shot down instantly. i'm gonna be flippin burgers at mcdonalds at this rate
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Cool.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

think about what people need man. like groceries, mechanics, hair cuts, alcohol. those are places that will be hiring
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i need to make more than 10 bucks an hour. baggin groceries aint gonna cut it.

i guess its back to scamming people outta their money on shit they dont need for me
        2 tj's
        3 yj's
        2 xj's
        i'm a jeep whore

Comment

try workin at a tire shop or oil change place?
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
            try workin at a tire shop or oil change place?
            did it for 2 years my friend. no benefits or real money in it
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

Comment

What did you go to or currently going to college for?
              sigpic

Comment

find a couple of part time jobs and work as much as possible? i work 40 hours a week managing a store and i co-own my business. sometimes i work 12 hour days to make as much as possible. it sucks but when you need money, ya gotta do what ya gotta do man

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                  find a couple of part time jobs and work as much as possible? i work 40 hours a week managing a store and i co-own my business. sometimes i work 12 hour days to make as much as possible. it sucks but when you need money, ya gotta do what ya gotta do man
                  This. In our current economic state you simply cannot demand $10 a hour unless you are qualified and they need you, or you have a job in a specific field, like some of us here.
                  sigpic

Comment

i know thats why im saying just work 7 days a week. make like 8 bucks an hour at either job and try to pull atleast 30 hours and maybe you'll be ok. its rough, my dad has worked 7 days a week since before i was born just to support us. i work six to seven days a week, not cuz i need to but because i figure if i make a lot now i'll be better off later on.

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i have a business degree and i've been a successful car salesman for 3 years. i honestly cant let myself go back to a job like cuttin cheese at a deli. i've worked to hard to just be where i was before.

luckily car salesmen are like strippers. there's always a job for them. i'm just tryin to avoid going back into it
                      2 tj's
                      3 yj's
                      2 xj's
                      i'm a jeep whore

Comment

well good luck bro. i hope something turns up

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

thank you kindly
                          2 tj's
                          3 yj's
                          2 xj's
                          i'm a jeep whore

Comment

Working...
                          X