Originally posted by Jeepless View Post
    wow, kids shouldnt have web cams
    Then how will we be entertained???
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

10 bucks says this kid kills himself before he turns 21

Comment

I would beat the living hell out of that kid, if he was my son. May turn him straight. Like a piece of metal can be beat flat.
        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

these fuckin videos crack me up..... fuckin kid
          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
          some people choose video games
          some choose projects
          some choose welding random things together

Comment

wow Tom, just wow....
            93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
            90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
            95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

That kid needs some serious help.

Whooping the shit out of him won't change him if he is gay. Just make him hate you. As a mom I can say that if one of my 2 turned out to be gay, I would not beat them for it, that would be stupid. Yes, it would be devastating. But they are still your child. There are much worse things that can happen.
              96 XJ Sport
              6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
              Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

holy shit this was a funny..this gets the stoner bump of approval
                <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j62lUi3SbhA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j62lUi3SbhA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
                Last edited by hippie metal; 02-21-2010, 02:50 AM.
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley Queen View Post
                  That kid needs some serious help.

Whooping the shit out of him won't change him if he is gay. Just make him hate you. As a mom I can say that if one of my 2 turned out to be gay, I would not beat them for it, that would be stupid. Yes, it would be devastating. But they are still your child. There are much worse things that can happen.
                  I hope if they do, they don't see that post. jeez. They'd feel like such a disappointment.
                  I don't see the big deal either way, but hey, too each their own.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Who even lets their kid that young put videos up on youtube lol.
                    99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                      They'd feel like such a disappointment
                      As they should, IMHO.

I'm tired of people acting like the entire world should be filled with candy and ponies to please everyone. It won't be long until the freakiest of people are accepted into society as normal. Men have dicks because women have teh pussay, that's the way it should be. I'm not saying all gay people are trash, and they should all die, because I don't believe that. As long as you aren't fucking with other peoples lives, you can go live your life however the fuck you want. But I can tell you for damn certain I'm not going to go out of my way to stick up for them.

But, as you said, to each their own.
                      Last edited by Even; 02-21-2010, 05:39 PM.

Comment

in all seriousness, it really sucks that this is the only outlet the kid has. the digital age has drastically changed the way kids grow up and how they interact with others. its fucking terrible that you cant run away from shit anymore.. if you were bullied at school you could hide at home, but the way kids grow up now with the internet, youtube, facebook, whatever social networking bullshit... they go online and then the entire WORLD can bully him.

korea already is addressing internet addictions legitimately, in HOSPITALS. i mean, we're at the age where we can say "wtf its the computer" and adults view it as a machine or a toy, but kids now grow up on this shit, and arent introduced to it as a magical device like we were, its just "there" now.

whatever i feel for the kid, it sucks his parents will probably never know about it until the video is on fox news at 10 or the kid starts physically hurting himself.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                          whatever i feel for the kid, it sucks his parents will probably never know about it until the video is on fox news at 10 or the kid starts physically hurting himself.
                          I agree with most of what you said, but I wanted to throw this in.

I wasn't trying to take shot at the kid in the video directly, because he is just a kid. I can tell you for damn sure there are things I did/said as a kid, that if they were posted on the internet today would certainly come back to haunt me.

Comment

Working...
                          X