does anyone else have RC lift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else have RC lift?

I put mine on maybe a month ago and the driver side is lower than the pass its deff noticeable.. like the leaf is flat already.. anyone else have this happen i gotta call em tomorrow and see whats up with it

i know justin, xjeeper, has the 3" and Zack, Lacoan, has the 4.5"
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Are they full packs or AAL?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
        I put mine on maybe a month ago and the driver side is lower than the pass its deff noticeable.. like the leaf is flat already.. anyone else have this happen i gotta call em tomorrow and see whats up with it
        mine sat like that when i broke the center pin and spit a leaf out.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

full packs... im kinda pissed about it since they arnt even old yet i just really noticed it today.. my buddy pulled in behind me and as like holy hell thats a lean... then i got under it and saw the flatness.. going to call them tomorrow and bitch and have em send me a new leaf pack

Comment

I would definitely call them up.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

ive been getting like a clunk when i turn from a ----/ like from a main rd to a side road thats angles up.. i get a clunk from the rear and i think its from the leafs...

Comment

count the leafs on each side mine made noise when i broke it
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

ill check em out tomorrow and see if they are broken or missing.. if they are RC is not gonn ahave a happy customer

Comment

Working...
                  X