So which one should i get.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which one should i get.....

So i have the choice to get either this....

A. http://www.mcnews.com.au/newbikecata...acing_700p.jpg

or

B. http://incontrol.nexteppe.com/images...P384872_01.jpg
    A.
    47.62%
    B.
    52.38%

You know this is pretty much a jeep club, right?
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

i <3 ktm
      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

i already got a jeep newb....

Comment

damnit
          -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

it depends if you what your reasons are for needing another jeep. if you don't need 2 (which is likely) get the bike
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

reason im potentially looking at another jeep is for a DD my xj's been being a POS lately lol broke a motor mount and alot of other stuff

Comment

then if the jeep is necessary go for that. if i didn't have a DD my jeep would be a complete mess i think
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

id say the jeep, but you know you wont be able to keep it stock
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Yeah i know thats the only thing is I know i wouldnt be able to keep the jeep stock

Comment

a
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

a
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

a

Comment

you already have a jeep....why get another one and another headache
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

I dont want my jeep to be my DD anymore ive been having alot of issues with it

Comment

Working...
                              X