• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    you.

are a fucking idiot.
    QFT
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

are you serious? dude just shut up. your pissing off an ex MMA fighter you butt pirate.

Raze. i wish we had a public cage to hold this AWESOME event.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd go
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Sorry, long day. I am tired, my head aint on right anymore.
        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
          are you serious? dude just shut up. your pissing off an ex MMA fighter you butt pirate.

Raze. i wish we had a public cage to hold this AWESOME event.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd go
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
          Sorry, long day. I am tired, my head aint on right anymore.
          DON'T BE A WUS... FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

So what if raze is an "Ex MMA fighter". Im not intimidated yet.
            95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

kinda hard to be intimidated when your struggling to breathe/get out of a hold, and if you lose the fight you get your lights smashed

Comment

kinda hard to be intimidated when your struggling to breathe/get out of a hold, and if you lose the fight you get your lights smashed
                qft
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

I've done BJJ for 2 years just quit though. I have been doing a fight club for the past 2 months. Ex MMA or not, big deal lol.

Comment

I've done BJJ for 2 years just quit though. I have been doing a fight club for the past 2 months. Ex MMA or not, big deal lol.
                    oh fucking shit!

Comment

What does qft mean?

Comment

i dont care if you did Blow job judo for 2 yrs or not. your just making yourself look like an ass by instigating a fight you can not win. and fight club???? okie dokie tell marla i said hello hello

Comment

it means use google instead of asking stupid questions.

oh snap!

Comment

i dont care if you did Blow job judo for 2 yrs or not. your just making yourself look like an ass by instigating a fight you can not win. and fight club???? okie dokie tell marla i said hello hello
                            I now want to fight Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                              I now want to fight Ryan.
                              hey. 10yrs>2yrs. i am on your side. but if you wanna fight me i will gladly wait til your done with him first

Comment

till my done with him?

Comment

Working...
                                X