This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN:RAZE

I thought we were going to fight more tonight.
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

RJ, own this motherfucker or something, make this interesting

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
      I thought we were going to fight more tonight.
      its not fighting when all you do is bend over and take it because you cant figure out any good comebacks. show some spine this time. put up some sort of fight for god sakes man
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Now lets see im a shitty mood cause i just got back from a wake for one of my best friends growing up who died this week. So if you really want a fight then it is on. I will warn you that nothing will be off limits such as personal attacks, your sexual preferences, the fact that you are jeepinjosh's twin. I will attack the shitty ass threads that you make OMG i got sand in my va jay jay from last night now i will call out raze who will e-own me again. I will also go onto attack your shitty ass modifications that you made to your jeep or the 6 forums users that wasted there time looking for your rear differential. You had the chance last night to give up and you did for 1 post. Then for some moronic ass reason you felt the need to continue it last night now you are carrying it over to today. I will also attack your posts for e-sympathy OMG my caliper locked up on me cause that is the worst breakdown sis has ever heard about. Then I am going to complain about the shitty situation i am in i work for less than minimum wage boohoo remember you can always change your situations. I will NOT TAKE ANY SYMPATHY ON YOU you put yourself in these predicaments so you can not complain about them.
        Last edited by Magilla; 05-31-2009, 12:05 AM.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

You Suck.

That is all.
          95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

FUCKING STOP WITH THE ATTENTION WHATEVER THREADS
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

I am just having fun getting this guy going for no reason.

Comment

are you going to the meet and greet?
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Why? I am thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    are you going to the meet and greet?
                    hahahahahaha I know you too well dude.
                    Originally posted by Fast Orange
                    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

oh no particular reason
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Oh, Big guy.

Comment

I am just having fun getting this guy going for no reason.
                          Oh, Big guy.
                          you.

are a fucking idiot.

Comment

No, not at all.

Comment

No, not at all.
                              your previous posts say otherwise...

Comment

Working...
                              X