• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have played the demo and it is wintastic
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Game is amazing! it is worth picking up.
      95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
        no hes WEC....this is UFC
        oh my bad, all i know is i have seen a bunch of his fights and he is fucking nuts for a kid who weighs like 120lbs

Comment

hes 145....just like me. but im pretty sure he would own me lol
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

hes 145....just like me. but im pretty sure he would own me lol
            are you in the game?

Comment

you can make your own character. OF COURSE HE'S IN THE GAME!. except you can hardly see him, he's sooo puny.

Comment

im 12-0 and i have the belt
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

start/quit/rematch is not a cool way to get a perfect record. let me in there and I'll give ya some of whatcha aint want.

Comment

start <quit <rematch is not a cool way to get a perfect record. let me in there and I'll give ya some of whatcha aint want.

Comment

no im just nice

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

If it doesn't have guns, zombies and or offroad vehicles, I am uninterested.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          If it doesn't have guns, zombies and or offroad vehicles, I am uninterested.
                          i am beginning to feel very displeased with myself right now for buying halo 3 instead of left 4 dead

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                            i am beginning to feel very displeased with myself right now for buying halo 3 instead of left 4 dead
                            you should be

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

you should be
                              Seriously.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

UPDATE: I had a dream tonight.

It started out like any other dream, me walking to my local gamestop, except as i walk through the front door there is some old fuck there who appears to own the place, not the usual 22yr. old geeks that normally work there. As I walk in and i'm looking around i get the sudden urge to buy a PS3, and without thinking about the price I just automatically start looking for PS3 games to buy. I pick up 2 games (COD and some other shit) and then go to look for the new UFC game. Look around for 10 minutes and all i can find is some older shitty versions that were labeled as such "UFC - this one sucks". I proceed to get quite angry and yell out in the store "THAT'S NOT THE ONE KAI SAYS TO GET! WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW ONE!" Some random mother walks over and slides open a secret shelf to reveal a whole wall of brand new UFC games all sitting on golden shelves calling my name out. So i pick it up and walk over to the counter and buy just the games because i didn't have money for the PS3 also. Then i walk out and go to find my friends in Wal-Mart, but instead of Wal-Mart it's a high school cafeteria, but it's pitch black. I manage to find one of my friends and just act as if everything is normal. Then i figure out i can't play the PS3 games on my xbox, FUCK! now magically the videogames are on the floor somewhere underneath the lunch table in the pitch black and i can't find them. Somehow i manage to find the bag and run back over to Gamestop and ask the guy is it possible to trade the same games back in for xbox games, he says sure why not. I open up the bag and they are 3 shitty ass games, not the ones i bought, some gay ass 5 year old RPG's. I run outside to my friends car, because some how i knew they would be in there and not the wally world cafeteria. I find them in the back underneath the seat and run back over, and now there is some other lady working there not the old guy. I say where's the old man? He pops out of some random door that looks like a photography dark room with the xbox games as if he had just created them, i do the switch and leave content with my purchase.

I guess it's a sign i gotta go buy the game now

Comment

Working...
                                X