Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fml
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

awesome, another ZOMG IM SHIT PLASTERED RIGHT NOW!!! thread
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Ruecifur is a failbot
        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
          Ruecifur is a failbot
          why are you being a douche bag?
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Why arnt you? Remember internet is filled with douche bags and ball busters, you can't handle it GTFO. See i learned something from you guys
            95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

you really want me to be an asshole to you then it is on good sir.
              it is arEn't not arnt. Remember THE internet is filled with douche bags and ball busters. If you can't handle it THEN GTFO. got that mister im gonna waste people's time having them look for parts that i can not afford. but i will waste my time putting stupid lights on me vehicle cause it is such a great modification. then after i am done i will make a shitty 10 page flameathon on how gay my stuff is.
              Last edited by Magilla; 05-30-2009, 01:43 AM.
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Ouch, I have bad grammer my bad. I'm more of a math wiz myself. So if you don't like it GTFO.

Comment

Nah, I am just playing around. I don't feel like fighting in another thread with you, so ill stop now.

Comment

didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Nah, I am just playing around. I don't feel like fighting in another thread with you, so ill stop now.
                      that is a very wise choice sir.
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Besides, it's ruecifurs drunk thread. There is no need to fight in it.

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                          that is a very wise choice sir.

didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Besides, it's ruecifurs drunk thread. There is no need to fight in it.
                            i can fill in for him on his e-beefs when he is not able too btw.
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

you really want me to be an asshole to you then it is on good sir.
                              it is arEn't not arnt. Remember THE internet is filled with douche bags and ball busters. If you can't handle it THEN GTFO. got that mister im gonna waste people's time having them look for parts that i can not afford. but i will waste my time putting stupid lights on me vehicle cause it is such a great modification. then after i am done i will make a shitty 10 page flameathon on how gay my stuff is.
                              They acctually came in handy tonight. The back roads of woodbridge aren't lit. I saw two deer in the middle of the road bout 100 yrds away so.... Not such a bad mod P.S. They were free. P.P.S. You dont like them? Good, don't put them on your jeep.

Comment

got that mister im gonna waste people's time having them look for parts that i can not afford. but i will waste my time putting stupid lights on me vehicle cause it is such a great modification. then after i am done i will make a shitty 10 page flameathon on how gay my stuff is.
                                Not to mention how cool you are by adding this in after you posted. You fail more than my lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X