Fml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shes not
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
      That's funny, that's what ruecifurs mom says too
      95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
        i like how this comes from the kid who lets us know every time he takes a sip of alcohol, or when his dick turns orange, or when he leaves a voicemail on evans phone, or how mexican he is,.... the list goes on
        If i posted up every time i took a sip of alcohol, I'd have a million posts by now. I'm a fucking drunk dude. I do however post up when I'm getting extra hammered. Just happens to be a lot lately, I've had a rough couple weeks.

Evan posts up about the voicemails i leave on his phone, I leave them, he posts. So those aren't on me.

I'm not mexican. You are.

And My dick didn't turn orange. My palm did. And that is some of the funniest shit ever. Apparently you have no sense of humor. You should start your own website [MormonOffRoad] where you can be a serious, no one drinks, and mexicans aren't allowed.
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I didnt have an issue with a caliper locking up, I had an issue a while back with a rotor breaking in half and splitting between the hub and pad surfaced causing tons of replacements to be needed including, new caliper, pads, rotors, knuckle/spindle. wasnt a fun evening.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

seized caliper?

go have your motor blow 400 miles from home, grab a junkyard motor and swap it in the woods using 2 trees, a strap and a winch, then tell me your life is fucked
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

seized caliper?

go have your motor blow 400 miles from home, grab a junkyard motor and swap it in the woods using 2 trees, a strap and a winch, then tell me your life is fucked

Comment

^^^^^ so important it had to be said twice
                dirty30

Comment

oh damn

didnt mean to

BUT DAMN RIGHT I SAID IT TWICE

Comment

oh damn

didnt mean to

BUT DAMN RIGHT I SAID IT TWICE

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK

didnt mean to that time either

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                        seized caliper?

Yeah you got me beat lol. I just had to drive home two towns over with barely any brakes and my wheel jerking to the left.
                        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                          If i posted up every time i took a sip of alcohol, I'd have a million posts by now. I'm a fucking drunk dude. I do however post up when I'm getting extra hammered. Just happens to be a lot lately, I've had a rough couple weeks.

Evan posts up about the voicemails i leave on his phone, I leave them, he posts. So those aren't on me.

I'm not mexican. You are.

And My dick didn't turn orange. My palm did. And that is some of the funniest shit ever. Apparently you have no sense of humor. You should start your own website [MormonOffRoad] where you can be a serious, no one drinks, and mexicans aren't allowed.
                          congrats, you're a drunk. we get it, you're the raddist dude alive for it. We all have bad weeks, sorry yours have been shitty. im not mexican, just my forum name so i dont have to use something lame. and i actually did lawl at the orange palm thread, that was actually pretty funny. and i do have a sense of humor, Im just tired of seeing the same thing over and over again every time i log on. I wasnt trying to be a dick. I was just saying that you make some dumb threads sometimes too. dont be so butt hurt about the fact that i pointed it out
                          Last edited by Pedro; 05-30-2009, 10:59 PM.
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                          X