Fml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fml

Im doing a delivery and i start smelling brakes burning.... i finally get there, and my drivers side wheel is smoking rediculously. Turns out my caliper is shot and i need a knew one. FML
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

today, i put up another stupid ass thread on SIS, now everyone is going to make fun of me... FML
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

yeah well who runs HIDs on a yj anyway
      85 K10, 44front,ff14 rear, 350,th350,Np208, 39.5/13.5r20 IROKs. almost done
      New toy 88 yj, 4.2, 5speed,231. Its getting a soa, 78 f350 dana 60s, SYE, and some 37s.

Comment

Originally posted by ctchevy View Post
        yeah well who runs HIDs on a yj anyway
        In my professional opinion the HIDS caused the premature brake failure
        - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
          In my professional opinion your HIV caused the premature brake failure
          fixed
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

my caliper locked up the day before driving to rausch. i grabbed my old one that a friend had and slapped that on, viola. grab one from the junk yard or somethin
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaa
              2 tj's
              3 yj's
              2 xj's
              i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                today, i put up another stupid ass thread on SIS, now everyone is going to make fun of me... FML
                not needed for this thread. little harsh dont yeah think???
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                  not needed for this thread. little harsh dont yeah think???

As far as getting your balls busted, welcome to the fucking internet, where you can slander others anonymously. Like will said, GROW SOME FUCKING E-BALLS. For christs sake man, i put up a thread about me wacking off with tanning lotion today. I knew i was gonna get shit, but thats the point of sites like this.

Comment

i like how this comes from the kid who lets us know every time he takes a sip of alcohol, or when his dick turns orange, or when he leaves a voicemail on evans phone, or how mexican he is,.... the list goes on
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      i like how this comes from the kid who lets us know every time he takes a sip of alcohol, or when his dick turns orange, or when he leaves a voicemail on evans phone, or how mexican he is,.... the list goes on
                      BAHAHAHA

Comment

Eather way i fixed em.... compressed the caliper and let it off pumped the brake then compressed again and it works fine again..... P.s. idc if you bash on me
                        95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Originally posted by 95jeepYJ View Post
                          idc if you bash on me

That's funny, that's what ruecifurs mom says too
                          dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                            That's funny, that's what ruecifurs mom says too
                            shes dead dude
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Problem is???
                              dirty30

Comment

Working...
                              X