No announcement yet.

CONCERT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend text me this morning saying she bought tickets for us, section 204 she said. I replied back with, Holy shit, my nose just started to bleed. She wasn't amused. Anyone else close to that?

Comment

there are 2 options for tickets that are the same price. What is the difference between adult and limited view? adult is giving me seats in section 204 and limited view is giving me seats in section 100 which is right next to the stage but for the same price. Im ordering tomorrow after work after i find out how many people are going with me.
      99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
        My girlfriend text me this morning saying she bought tickets for us, section 204 she said. I replied back with, Holy shit, my nose just started to bleed. She wasn't amused. Anyone else close to that?
        Originally posted by xjeeper View Post
        there are 2 options for tickets that are the same price. What is the difference between adult and limited view? adult is giving me seats in section 204 and limited view is giving me seats in section 100 which is right next to the stage but for the same price. Im ordering tomorrow after work after i find out how many people are going with me.
        i got pretty much front row tickets bitches

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          i got pretty much front row tickets bitches
          Heard you don't even like these bands and you want to sell em.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
            Heard you don't even like these bands and you want to sell em.

Just sayin'.
            i only got 1 ticket(for mah ownself), the others are sold

Comment

so you are going by yourself?
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                so you are going by yourself?
                no, the other tickets arent mine, there is like a group of 6 of my friends going

Comment

ohhhhhhhh gotcha
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

A concert surrounded by Evan's friends...What could possibly go wrong...
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

he won't be there, the only thing that could go wrong would be me getting so wasted i hook up with some fat slut

Comment

sounds like a good night for you actually
                        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

go break your pelvis or something

Comment

Working...
                          X