X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Mike Ruggieri

according to facebook:

Mike Ruggieri i am so awesome

Mike completed the quiz "What is Your LEVEL of AWESOME?" with the result A GIANT EAGLE-CHICKEN CLUTCHING FIRE IN ITS TALONS.

congrats.
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

oh hell yeah... apparently you can fail at life and be completely awesome at the same time... Sunless tanning lotion FTW!!!!
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

woooooooooooooo!
      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
        oh hell yeah... apparently you can fail at life and be completely awesome at the same time... Sunless tanning lotion FTW!!!!
        go tan your cock

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          go tan your cock
          sig/avi/user title updated
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

el oh el
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
              X