This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey SISSERS

Have you seen a YJ with blue Hids and yellow fog light driving around west haven/milford?
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Yea I saw it last night.
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

O.M.G.
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

yea dude

the chick driving was cute
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

What do you all think?
          95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Is said YJ yours?
            2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
            1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

it was me
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Yes, said Yj is mine.

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                yea dude

the chick driving was cute
                Thanks your cute too.....

Comment

and the point of this thread was?
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

To see if anyone saw me....im very lonely ...... love me someone please

Comment

go masturbate with sunless tanning lotion.
                      Originally posted by Fast Orange
                      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

hookers maybe?
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

No ruecifur you have that covered. I also perfer to not hang around lot lizards....

Comment

Is your Jeep all covered in mud btw?
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Seriously, the point of the thread was to hear comments on how it looked if anyone did see it. Thats all...

Comment

Working...
                              X