Immigration law proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration law proposal

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.

2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.

3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs.

5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no "bad-mouthing" our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.

8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say ?...

The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Irony at its finest
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Wtf. that is harsh... BUT I LIKE IT!!!

OUR gov. needs to take a strong look at these rules and then. ENFORCE EM'!!!
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

we need that here in the usa

Comment

#8 should read "hunted down and SHOT". And we should definitely adopt these laws.

I'm sick of going out and hearing all these freakin ricans talk so highly of their country and so much smack about ours, if yours is so great, FUCKIN GO HOME.

Comment

i'm mexican... 100% mutha fucka
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

and im native american and
              Last edited by Magilla; 05-28-2009, 04:32 PM.
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

75% of my Current job, is a mix oc Mexican, Dominican, Puerto Rican. My manager is mexican. Tomorrow is my last day there, and i start my new non mexican job in a week. It really gets annoying at how loud these guys talk and constantly hearing more spanish then english. No offense to anyone on here of such a descent its just aggravating to me.
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

i work in paterico nj (paterson) and i'm debating learning spanish since 3/4 of the people i see speak it
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    i work in paterico nj (paterson) and i'm debating learning spanish since 3/4 of the people i see speak it

i will never succumb to such things. Id rather be alone not knowing anyone who i can talk to then learn a language of a people who are not native to the country I live in. That goes for any ethnicity.
                    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                      Id rather be alone not knowing anyone who i can talk to then learn a language of a people who are not native to the country I live in.
                      lulz. Ignant.

Comment

better learn to speak Algic then or go back to england
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                          i will never succumb to such things. Id rather be alone not knowing anyone who i can talk to then learn a language of a people who are not native to the country I live in. That goes for any ethnicity.
                          holy fucking x2

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                            better learn to speak Algic then or go back to england
                            lol that's what I was getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                              lol that's what I was getting at.
                              thats what i figured
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X