No announcement yet.

Re: Diesel thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah they 04+ sound different from the 03's to me.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

03's had the most power from the factory of all the 6.0's, and the turbo's had more or less blades, i cant remember which. the 03 turbos are highly desirable.
      Originally posted by gmc4cw
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
        cummins for the win

BORKED
        BORKED
        BORKED
        ok ok ok, so your happy that a truck, a diesel at that made it up a slight incline in 4wheel low?

and nice burnouts, its a shame you had to stand on the brakes to do it. lets see how well you do with out standing on the brakes
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          03's had the most power from the factory of all the 6.0's, and the turbo's had more or less blades, i cant remember which. the 03 turbos are highly desirable.
          My Dad has had to replace his 2003 F-350 6.0 turbo twice - that's TWICE!
          I'm a Ford truck fan - always have been - BUT

Along with an assortment of other issues the truck has had - he's now looking around at other brands. He's been a Ford truck man since 1970.

Comment

i have a video im uploading right now that i think you all will like, just took it 2 minutes ago

Comment

n/m it sounds hot as fuck, but your basicly looking at the back of my seat haha

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                Put your seatbelt on ya crazy bastard
                x2

CLICK IT OR TICKET!
                https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
                94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Grandzjtsi View Post
                  x2

CLICK IT OR TICKET!
                  Its my choice, and ill continue to make it my choice while you bitch about it. I wear it on the trail, but when im on the road ill make it my choice. Suck it up

Comment

yeah I guess they had a different turbo. Not more powerful though. Just more whistley
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      ok ok ok, so your happy that a truck, a diesel at that made it up a slight incline in 4wheel low?

and nice burnouts, its a shame you had to stand on the brakes to do it. lets see how well you do with out standing on the brakes
                      holly fuckn' pownt
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

srrsly

Comment

Working...
                        X