attn jeepinjosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn jeepinjosh

why does your grammar and sentence structures diminish when you come to our website. do you not know how to spell check or do not realize what the red thing under lining the misspelled words mean. IT MEANS THE WORD IS NOT CORRECT so hold your mouse over it and right click it will give you the right spelling of the word and change it for you. next civilized people use these things called periods. it helps the readers know when one sentence has finished and another one has begun. see your grammar and sentence structure where right on here but you posted in the wrong forum.
    http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7279339

now you want to start fabricating half doors what fabrication skills do you have. by reading your posts you don't seem to be too intelligent. i will give you the fact that you have admitted that you are not the sharpest tool in the box. but when you ask for peoples help do not be an asshole to them. i really liked when you said you were going to put a v8 in your uni body cherokee. it has been done but they did not last too long. with your intellect you'll put one in and it will catch on fire before you even hook the battery. but i will be surprised if you made it that far on the swap.

so please, consider all i have written and perhaps do the human race a favor and gargle razor blades before bed

oh did you ever find out who's exhoust that was?
    Last edited by Magilla; 05-26-2009, 10:16 PM.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

now you want to get a cj? i thought rambo could not be killed? is this you
      <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u75yOQlrQ8s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u75yOQlrQ8s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        now you want to get a cj? i thought rambo could not be killed? is this you
        <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u75yOQlrQ8s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u75yOQlrQ8s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Comment

You have no idea i know alot more about jeep then you think and im not going to bother fighting who is wright and wrong. Spelling has nothing to do with making half doors or building a jeep and do you really think i would put a v8 in my xj ? i know youll say yes but its not going to happen and the only reason i get pissed is because i could say something nice to you guys and all youll be like back is some smart ass comment and if you havent been able to tell it doesnt bug me what you people think

Comment

you dare add more fuel to my fire? i think all the fox stickers on your jeep add h.p is that true? wearing your hat side ways is the new cool thing?
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

and made shure i have some spelling errors just for you

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                  You have no idea i know alot more about jeep then you think and im not going to bother fighting who is wright and wrong. Spelling has nothing to do with making half doors or building a jeep and do you really think i would put a v8 in my xj ? i know youll say yes but its not going to happen and the only reason i get pissed is because i could say something nice to you guys and all youll be like back is some smart ass comment and if you havent been able to tell it doesnt bug me what you people think
                  I picture that you have down syndrome

Comment

this thread is awesome

Comment

holy run on sentence.
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

and made shure i have some spelling errors just for you
                        sry that just happened on it's own, i doubt you did it on purpose

Comment

i actually think some people are extra harsh to mr, jeepinjosh

let it go
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

You have no idea i know alot more about jeep(s) then you think and im not going to bother fighting who is wright and wrong. Spelling has nothing to do with making half doors or building a jeep and do you really think i would put a v8 in my xj ? i know youll say yes but its not going to happen and the only reason i get pissed is because i could say something nice to you guys and all youll be like back is some smart ass comment and if you havent been able to tell it doesnt bug me what you people think
                            errors highlighted
                            Originally posted by Fast Orange
                            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                              you dare add more fuel to my fire? i think all the fox stickers on your jeep add h.p is that true? wearing your hat side ways is the new cool thing?
                              All the fox stickers you mean 1 fox sticker and of course it adds like 80 horse power you should know that

Comment

Working...
                              X