maybe a new jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe a new jeep

I might be getting a new jeep. Tell you alittle info its a cj 7 has a 360 in it front and rear lockers. Thats it for now. Ill try and show you every one the pics asap. this thing is sick
    Last edited by jeepinjosh; 05-26-2009, 10:06 PM.

becca wants to know when you are going to come give her the meat cock sammich
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
      just spit beer a little
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
        hahahahahaha
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

make sure your on in 10 minutes
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
            make sure your on in 10 minutes
            i would point out what you did wrong here and make you look like you suck at gramma

but i have a feeling this is gonna be good
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
              i would point out what you did wrong here and make you look like you suck at gramma

but i have a feeling this is gonna be good
              he's a tow truck driver... not a rocket scientist
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh
                laugh all you want at my spelling. I really dont give a crap
                actually we were making fun of raze that time. stay on the site for a bit though, i think he is brewing up a post just for you

Comment

I dealeted my comment after i realized you didnt make fun of me lol. But seriously guys look at the cj i really might be getting it.

Comment

read the post dedicated to you
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

looks like shit
                      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

oh...kewl

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                          looks like shit
                          that reminds me, i still gotta order your hat