No announcement yet.

FINALLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gonna fulfill your dream of nailing a chick on every continent?
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

sounds reasonable... good food , hot girls, sweet place to be. never herd anything bad about the place.

Last edited by grundlepunch; 05-26-2009, 01:56 PM.
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
        gonna fulfill your dream of nailing a chick on every continent?
        this is why i am going. To clarify, im not counting Antarctica, its too hard of a place to ever go to.

Dana :

The 94th Fighter Squadron, along with members of the Virginia Air National Guard’s 192 Fighter Wing, are headed to Kadena Air Base.

It's the first time the squadron has deployed out-of-country since it transitioned to flying the F-22 Raptor.

According to Lt. Col. Adrian Spain, 94th Fighter Squadron commander, “Many of our pilots and maintainers have not experienced this type of deployment with the Raptor, so it will be an opportunity to prove our ability to respond anywhere, anytime.”

The F-22A combines stealth, supercruise, maneuverability, integrated avionics with improved supportability.

Basically going to support security and the global war on terror in the pacific theater. Wont be on the main island, will be on the island of Okinawa.

Comment

Good luck man, tell Asia I said Herrow
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
          X