Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country music

anyone?

I used to hate country music, then over night, bam, i listen to it all the time. What the hell ?

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    anyone?

I used to hate country music, then over night, bam, i listen to it all the time. What the hell ?
    Depends on the country music.

I too hate it. Like this pop country shit they play on CMT, I can't stand it.

But on the flipside, I actually like bluegrass music and I recently got the 'O Brother Where Art Thou' sound track and it is awesome.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton, Garth Brooks, Brad Paisley... I love country music, it makes me want to drink more though, so i need to be careful how much i listen to it
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i would rather drink
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

old school country good, new country is just as good as brittany spears
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

I like country. Never really did until last year or so. All of the radio stations now play shitty music and are overloaded with commercials. Not 92.5
            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

thats all i listen too

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

yep 75% country 45% hard rock / metal

120%
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Love country music. Hated it growing up cuz thats all my mom listened to, but a few years ago i got back into it and now i love it. But i love various types of music as well.
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                    yep 75% country 45% hard rock / metal

120%
                    x2

Comment

i listen to about 90% country
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

it all depends some days all ill listen to is country and other days i cant stand listening to it.
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

its all about groove, and chillness................AND METAL!!!!!
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

no sir i do not like it. i'll listen to everything else but country bugs me
                            I drive a Datsun

Comment

i used to, but i can't stand it anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X