Caption Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption Contest

To prove once again how full of fail Evan is, we need to caption this picture:

have at it
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Segragated prom .... i Like it...
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

"All gay prom: No girls allowed"

Comment

blacks and whites, non segregated man love at last
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

and away we go...

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
            and away we go...to the gay bar
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Why on God's holy green fucking Earth would you ever even CONTEMPLATE wearing a WHITE SUIT to the fucking prom?

This pictures needs no caption.

It is textbook definition of 'A bunch of stupid fucking homos trying to look cool'.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

5 minutes after the pic a train was getting ran on the dude with the green tie. no lie evan told me
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                  It is textbook definition of 'A bunch of stupid fucking homos trying to look cool'.
                  ownt
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    5 minutes after the pic a train was getting ran on the dude with the green tie. no lie evan told me
                    what's so funny about that is that he would put you on your ass so quick it's not even fair

Comment

what's so funny about that is that he would put you on your ass so quick it's not even fair
                      this statement doesn't help his case any... Your friends fail as bad as you

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                        ownt
                        too bad i'm wearing black

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post

...Evan went last.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

too bad i'm wearing black
                            with a pink tie. fag

Comment

this statement doesn't help his case any... Your friends fail as bad as you
                              Not quite. At least those in the black suits had some mother fucking common sense. The guys in the white suits look like total fucking morons.

with a pink tie. fag
                              Bow.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X