DEAR RIOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAR RIOT

you really are missing the whole fucking point. i didnt throw a temper tantrum or bitch or cry or say i was mature or look for sympathy.. just fucking pissed about what happened and venting but obviously you took it that much more and want to fucking cry about it. i have no problems with you since i have no clue who the fuck you are but dont start talking about a situation or a person you dont even know like your gods fucking gift to earth and you never do shit wrong

I'm mexican and took serious offense to your thread. I'm also 215 lbs and pissed off
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Last edited by Even; 05-25-2009, 12:43 AM.

Comment

All I saw was you were hating on an entire race of people because of a bad situation.
        I even apologized to you for the shitty outcome.
        However, You said I got involved, I responded to a thread that was posted in a public forum.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

uh oh

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Any further discussion can be taken place in PM. This need not be on a public forum.
            Thank You.

Comment

afraid of the big bad mexican?
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

ok and like i said im sorry for making it about mexicans...i was drunk and pissed and venting.. and rucifer im sorry if i offended you.. i understand that your pissed and it was me being ignorant. im not racist just angery..and understand about being big and pissed..im 6'2 245lbs..not that it means anything. bottomline im sorry for offending anyone and just teying to say it makes meangry for getting shit when people werent there or saw what happened.

Comment

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
                    ok and like i said im sorry for making it about mexicans...i was drunk and pissed and venting.. and rucifer im sorry if i offended you.. i understand that your pissed and it was me being ignorant. im not racist just angery..and understand about being big and pissed..im 6'2 245lbs..not that it means anything. bottomline im sorry for offending anyone and just teying to say it makes meangry for getting shit when people werent there or saw what happened.
                    actually the funny thing is... I'm not mexican at all, i only play one on sis

How ever you should still be careful what you say. You never know what kind of asshole is listening (or reading)

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                      actually the funny thing is... I'm not mexican at all, i only play one on sis

How ever you should still be careful what you say. You never know what kind of asshole is listening (or reading)
                      owned! lol

Comment

i gotta say while profiling is wrong from a moral standpoint, in my experience 95% of the time its true. just the other night we were next to a table with 2 mexicans(latinos) and 5 minutes later turned into 8. without being noticeable. i think its safe to say that illegal latinos in america know how to multiply.
                        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

I'm not racist, but there are certain people I do "Hate" which is a strong word. What does bother me is people from other countries who have so much pride for where their from. If you country or where you came from is so great, why must you come to my country the US and drive around and parade your countries flag? Has anyone ever seen someone driving around another country, say Mexico, Puerto Rico, DR for example with the american flag on their hood? If your country is so great and you have soooo much pride for it, stay the fawk out of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
                            I'm not racist, but there are certain people I do "Hate" which is a strong word. What does bother me is people from other countries who have so much pride for where their from. If you country or where you came from is so great, why must you come to my country the US and drive around and parade your countries flag? Has anyone ever seen someone driving around another country, say Mexico, Puerto Rico, DR for example with the american flag on their hood? If your country is so great and you have soooo much pride for it, stay the fawk out of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            X fucking tew. and why must we adapt to their culture? why cant they adapt to ours? it's our country. pretty soon we will be the minority. fawk that.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I LIVE IN AMURICA I WANNA SPEAK AMURICAN
                              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X