Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*** you i'm drunk

pretty much deiscri bes my night:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fvRXAEJM1wI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fvRXAEJM1wI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

And off we Go....
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111111111
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

3 people this week
        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i heart sis bandwagons
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

i drink to fit in

Comment

amateur's
              Originally posted by gmc4cw
              if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Ever heard of the rule of 3's?
                2000 XJ
                2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                  i heart sis bandwagons
                  youre telling me
                  You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

when your old and you realize that the beer you put in your mouth only comes out your ass later the next morning you wont be posting threads like this anymore

damn kids.
                    Originally posted by gmc4cw
                    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Working...
                    X