No announcement yet.

so im sitting in nashville TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove from Memphis to Knoxville in just under 8 hours once, that is such a great drive. I bet your getting alot of people that know what that is saying this guy is hard core. LOL Cant wait to see it all done. Get home and get working.
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

i can attest to VA being a bad place to speed at. All my friends have gotten tickets, Im lucky they havent got me yet * knock on wood * . But the police down here are hardcore. When I went out to Nashville to get my axle, the drive in TN was pretty awesome. Really scenic driving through the mountains andshit, and the speed limit was 75!

Comment

that is a ghetto ass looking motel.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

i have the same lap top.
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
            that is a ghetto ass looking motel.
            thats the gas station/ beer store/pizza shop/ subway in front of the hotel. i filled up with diesel before i called it a night with my 5$ foot long and sparks
            Originally posted by gmc4cw
            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

and im home, 707 miles in 10:30 hours. 3 tanks of diesel, and only 2 piss stops this time. I was hammer down baby
              if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

VA sucks! Definately worst place to speed! I got bagged there a few years back on my way to Texas, 91 in a 65, anything over 90 is reckless driving there! Cop that nite said when I go to court for the ticket I could be facing 30 days in the slammer. Never appeared in court, got bill in the mail for $3800- and no I didn't pay it. Called Lawyer in the county where I got stopped, no worries, time was served because my priveledge to drive there was suspended for a few years! Fawk VA!!!
                HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
                  anything over 90 is reckless driving there!
                  20mph over the speed limit is reckless driving in CT....

Comment

thats pretty much the rule anywhere.

ill never go over 80, i generally set cruise 5mph over because no matter what some donkey thinks your going to slow and whips passed me and they get pulled over.

Comment

Working...
                    X