• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so im sitting in nashville TN

with

and this siting out in the hotel parking long waiting to go home
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

What, you aren't gonna build it there and drive it home?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Sick!
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

yea what the hell man. i thought you were cool
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          yea what the hell man. i thought you were cool
          Seriously. Tsk Tsk. So disappointing.
          sigpic

Comment

the skeeters down here to bad to drive with out windows, i look like pizza the hut just from strapping it down.
            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

PIZZA THE HUT
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

they fawking lump you up like no other. i look like i got stung by bees, you slap them and they splatter blood everywhere, only attracting more swarms. i wanted hang and drink some beer and talk about wheeling in the south only to be chased back to my truck by the blood suckers.,

and VA sucks, there was about 1 - 2 cops every mile on 81 south pulling people over. 65mph all the way through VA sucked major ass, hit the tennesee border and hammered down doing 80-85 to nashville with no cops in sight.

these tubby little mexican room cleaners are about to get harrased once im done this other sparks hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  they fawking lump you up like no other. i look like i got stung by bees, you slap them and they splatter blood everywhere, only attracting more swarms. i wanted hang and drink some beer and talk about wheeling in the south only to be chased back to my truck by the blood suckers.,

and VA sucks, there was about 1 - 2 cops every mile on 81 south pulling people over. 65mph all the way through VA sucked major ass, hit the tennesee border and hammered down doing 80-85 to nashville with no cops in sight.

these tubby little mexican room cleaners are about to get harrased once im done this other sparks hahahaha

My father got pulled over in VA. The only state he will never speed in again.

The cop came up to his window and said 'Do you realize you were speeding in my Commonwealth of Verginiya??"
                  sigpic

Comment

i love how they dont cut the grass along the highways there, that way there cars are hidden, all you see is there radar gun sticking up out of the grass.

Comment

Fuckin Sweet
                      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

VA is the worst state ever to speed in, plus they have like 50 different kinds of un marked highway patrol cars. they are sneaky bastards
                        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Yea I get to do it all over again as soon as I pinch this turd

Comment

too much lift
                            Originally posted by Fast Orange
                            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              Yea I get to do it all over again as soon as I pinch this turd
                              Didn't need that picture in my mind first thing this morning thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X