X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do always sound nice.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I like the mustang. I've always been a fan, and it looks to be in good condition. As far as "built" cars go, there are probably better platforms, but for the looks, nostalgia, price, availability, and overall general fun of it, I think the Mustang is good. Especially if it's your first street build.

Light 'em up!

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
        i'll bet. theyre good platforms but 90% of em are just loud and slow, but look fast. kind of like my RS, cept the loud part and those cobora wheels look sexay

although i was ripping around the shore last night doing 60-70 mph through marked 15 mph hairpins

My car will never EVER handle like yours. Solid axle in the rear FTL, but I like it like that. More old school

I already ordered my Lower and Upper rear control arms, ford racing springs, Tokico struts/shocks and coil isolaters.

That will make it handle the best its going to be able to for the most part.

As far as performance, im working a deal for heads/headers/x pipe as we speak, and once the bike sells I will be ordering all the other crap all at once.

This is not going to be like my 97 jeep where I had all these plans and did nothing, I want it done, even though its quick as hell right now with just the gears and whats already on it!
        FUCKING GENO

Comment

how long will this phase last?
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Considering I have been wanting to do a car since I was 16, but never had the cash (And didnt want a car as a winter DD), im betting quite some time.

I can afford to have both now, and thats what I have always wanted.
            FUCKING GENO

Comment

Geno, put some nice magnaflow exhaust on it that has no chambers. Then boost it. We turbo the shit out of those fox body junks at the shop.

Comment

Working...
              X