No announcement yet.

Wrangler Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old jeep took the hardtop off in april and didn't put it back on until october. bikini top for the rain and garage to park overnight. lost my bikini top tho so the new jeep has had the hardtop on more often. if u have someone to help you its honestly probably easier to use the hardtop than the soft and alot nicer to have.

stick to the hardtop
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

my top never went on during the summer. i had vinyl seats with covers and just pulled the drain plugs. Between no top, 35's and 4.88's and Borla headers and exhaust a radio was pointless send i was at 3 grand doing 65. god i miss my jeep now.
      Originally posted by gmc4cw
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

get a full soft top or a sun rider top. OR you could mod a normal soft top to be a sunrider... but i digress. you want to be able to have windows when you need them.
        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

yeah i think im going to need something to cover all over, not just for the sun...theres cats that wander around my neighborhood and like to "mark their territory" wherever they see fit....i would not be pleased if it was inside my jeep....lol

the soft tops for the JKs are from 895-1300 it seems....ive been trying to find used on craigslist, most are for unlimiteds
          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
          J10 project do want.
          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I had a tj for a few years... I used the hard top and the soft top, dont even think I ever bothered putting on my bikini top. The soft top is as versatile as it comes, and if you get that (i think) 3 layer sailcloth its pretty quiet with the ac/heat cranked up to keep it from flapping around.
            2001 TJ
            2001 Tahoe
            2013 M3
            1986 R65
            1997 Blackbird
            2013 R1200GS

Comment

ive got the bikini,windjammer and tonnaeu.....works awesome!
              99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

I love both hard and soft top's. I run my softop all summer then toss the hard top on in the winter for the added convience of heated rear window and rear wiper. I like the added security of a hardtop also. I've ran safari top and its nice but in rainstorm's the rear ends right over the rear seat and pours right onto it.

soft top

safari top

hard top
                up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                eliminator MJ - Sold
                99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

whatever you do.... don't sell the hard top for 10 bucks in alabama, and drive the whole east coast in rain, without purchasing the soft top first. If you ditch a top for any period of time, it will rain, and rain hard.
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

My buddy had a soft top only and just used to yank the doors and pull windows out. His drivers door broke and he rode around half of last summer without doors and the soft top kept him dry since he rolls stock tires And hardly any water came in

Comment

forever old post bumpage hello
                      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                      J10 project do want.
                      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I just waited for someone else to bump so I could respond

Comment

Working...
                        X