Clear All

Originally posted by Smiley Queen View Post
    Tylenol PM is my friend.
    the daytime and nightime cold stuff that they have out is awesomeeeeee
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Yes, I use that when I'm sick. Otherwise I take 3 Tyl. PMs before I go to bed. Every once in a while it doesn't work, but usually I sleep like the dead when they kick in.
      96 XJ Sport
      6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
      Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
        (-sleep)= positive sleep therefore you said life+sleep=sucks which is contradicting to your previous statements and makes no sense. but that is normal for the female species

she was correct.
        adding a negative is subtracting.
        subtracting a negative is adding.

get it?

Comment

Nyquil usually works pretty well. Or listen to Radiohead.
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

I never sleep, for some reason I've been a mild insomniac since I was young, it takes me usually 1-2 hrs of just lying there/ tossing about before I mysteriously fall asleep
            dirty30

Comment

I feel your pain! I'm up for work at 4am each morning, sometimes I got to the gym from 3am-4am then straight to work. I'm a terrible sleeper, some nights I'm up until I have to leave for work having not slept a wink! Tylenol PM doesn't do shit for me, Doc has given me Script pills, they work for a few days, then my body be comes immune to them. I just deal with it! It's a horrible feeling though!
              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

I dont know how, but my sleep schedule got all sorts of jacked up. A big part of it I think is the fact that I have no reason to actually wake up before like 2pm
                Amherst or Bust!
                19 JL

Comment

I think what happened to me was the night I had to drop shane off to leave at 4:30 am....I came home and wound up going to sleep at 6 am and since then I've been all sorts of messed up when it comes to sleep. I might wind up getting some tylanol pm since people speak so highly of it, especially once I start classes again. Right now I am just a bum with no reason to get up early in the morning LOL.
                  ~*Nica*~
                  Passenger Extraordinaire.

Eggnog anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnica View Post
                    Actually no, had I written life-(-sleep)=sucks it would have meant life+sleep=sucks. You have to have a double negative before it becomes a positive. Basic example: 2+(-2)=0. Don't believe me? Google it. The answer is not 4. But it's okay, you made an incorrect assumption, which is typical of the male species. ::
                    meh i'm pretty sure i'm right but i'm looking at it differently and i doubt my poor math skills. carry on with the sleeplessness
                    Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 05-21-2009, 08:41 PM.
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I mess up my sleep schedule all the time. I get up for 8 during the week but on the weekends I usually go to bed around 5 am. I have to go to bed earlier than I fall asleep so I can toss and turn for an hour.

You'd think with all the going to the gym that you'd be better by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X