Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
    tried and failed
    story of my life

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
      story of my life
      we know... i mean look at this picture:
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

damn facebook ammo
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

and the dude in the green tie looks like hes getting a thumb up the ass
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

not sure what you were getting at with that picture

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              and the dude in the green tie looks like hes getting a thumb up the ass
              doubt it, anyone to do that would surely get their ass beat afterwards

Comment

that picture is so full of fail i don't know where to start... i'll prove it
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

isn't there supposed to be girls in the prom pics?
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    isn't there supposed to be girls in the prom pics?
                    have you been to prom? if you have you would obviously know why there isn't

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                    that picture is so full of fail i don't know where to start... i'll prove it
                    humor me

Comment

cause you're gay

Comment

actually no i didnt go to prom. i was getting wrecked in south carolina at a strip club when prom was happening.
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

humor me
                          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2849

Comment

so i googled prom pics and all that came up were pics like this
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                            X