Deal or no deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal or no deal?

Goin to look at these tomorrow after work. Claims at minimum 80% tread over the phone. They come with those ford rims so I'd be sellin those. The only thing that keeps me from saying damn good deal is the fact that they appear to be the old school bfg's and I've never really watched them perform. Plus they look pussier than the newer ones like i have now. Deal or no deal?

http://worcester.craigslist.org/pts/1176039924.html

those are def. the older ones. I have 2 of em on the front of mine and I don't think they're too bad. Alex C could probably tell you how they perform better than I could.
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

no deal. theyre definitely dry rotted since they stopped selling the old school ones 5 years ago.

Comment

x2 on the dry rotting. i wouldnt pay that much for em
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i had the old ones briefly, they worked well but were dry rotting so i sold em off. still have 2 laying around somewhere haha
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            i had the old ones briefly, they worked well but were dry rotting so i sold em off. still have 2 laying around somewhere haha
            the ones you had were fuckin prehistoric
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              the ones you had were fuckin prehistoric
              made of pure stegosaurus oil
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
              X