ticket help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ticket help

if you send in a ticket with guily checked off say 3 days late what will happen? suspended license arrest warrant anyone else have this happen to them?

prolly wont matter. dont get pulled over in the meantime and you should be good
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
      of course you would know haha
      98 XJ RIP
      05 WRX
      16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
      Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
        hah i dont plan on gettin a ticket.. it was a stupid seatbelt ticket too.. i always wear my belt..

Comment

haha did they catch you because your doors were off?
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

no they were on and i was muddy as hell too so i dunno how he saw me with it off lol.. whern the doors are off the belt is always on im not stupid lol

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
              no they were on and i was muddy as hell too so i dunno how he saw me with it off lol.. whern the doors are off the belt is always on im not stupid lol
              yea that wouldn't be good.
              98 XJ RIP
              05 WRX
              16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
              Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

is it late as in 18 instead of 15 das or later than the hearing date?
                winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

it was susposed to be in by the 15's of may... but i just called the infractions borough and they give up to 3 weeks to recieve it so the lady said im good.. wow now thats one less thing to worry about lol

Comment

Originally posted by WTNFDXJ View Post
                    it was susposed to be in by the 15's of may... but i just called the infractions borough and they give up to 3 weeks to recieve it so the lady said im good.. wow now thats one less thing to worry about lol
                    Yey, an educational thread!

But seriously, glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X