No announcement yet.

2010 Camaro Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really see what the appeal is. It doesn't have any option for a crazy fast motor, it weights about as much as a fucking oil tanker and I will admit it looks cool, but it doesn't look drastically different than the new Challenger or Charger.
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
      why? cuz he made fun of camaro owners?
      Pretty much, I just don't really see how everyone who ones a camaro is automatically a hillbilly.

Comment

i should have known this would have started a car debate before posting this.

personally, i like the camaro over the challenger. yeah the challenger is a sexy car. if u dont like the camaro fine. the people that are making the hype about it are obviously the people that like it. im sure there is somewhere most people are like "i dont see what all the hype is about the challenger" u dont like the camaro, boo hoo cry me a river

i hate debates

/small rant

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
          Pretty much, I just don't really see how everyone who ones a camaro is automatically a hillbilly.
          You've gotten that confused with the Pontiac Firebird. The Ultimate Hillbilly Mullet Making Machine!

Originally posted by Jeep Creep View Post
          i should have known this would have started a car debate before posting this.

personally, i like the camaro over the challenger. yeah the challenger is a sexy car. if u dont like the camaro fine. the people that are making the hype about it are obviously the people that like it. im sure there is somewhere most people are like "i dont see what all the hype is about the challenger" u dont like the camaro, boo hoo cry me a river

i hate debates

/small rant

Sounds like you don't like Controversy. Well then, GTFO off my sis. Controversy is our middle name.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            You've gotten that confused with the Pontiac Firebird. The Ultimate Hillbilly Mullet Making Machine!

Sounds like you don't like Controversy. Well then, GTFO off my sis. Controversy is our middle name.
            <3 u phil

no homo

Comment

sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

second i saw him compare the ss camaro to an rx8 i knew where this was going.

might as well be a spokesperson for riceburning and even still he couldn't bash the car
                Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 05-15-2009, 12:58 AM.
                2 tj's
                3 yj's
                2 xj's
                i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Working...
                X