starting over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting over

Tired of repairing frame damage, so im getting this from tennesee next weekend

It used to look like this

My version will be a bit different. tripple stick doubler, front/rear rockswells and 47 inch rockers. 4 links with coil overs and 4 seats. Looking to probaly move to a TBI454 as well.

Time to make trails boring
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

so suite

why coilovers instead of air shocks?

rearsteer?
    Last edited by Even; 05-13-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

thats a monster
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

its pretty big. Yes will have rear steer rocks. Im gonna be out of the game for about a year i think, need to sell my 1 tons and tires and the cage as well. rest i hope to use over.

i think the wheel base will be about 120 inchs as well. im undecided on coils or air, ill have to do the research on them.
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Looks like it could be sick! Definitely going to have some balls with a 454 in it.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

HOLY FUCKING BADASS

Comment

that thing is amazing. epic win
              98 XJ RIP
              05 WRX
              16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
              Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

thats fuggin awesome dude!!!! no you wont have to worry about body damage

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

That is sweet.

Comment

Thanks, just time to figure out how much i can sell my old stuff for. anyone want some very built 1 tons? throw your money at me!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Thanks, just time to figure out how much i can sell my old stuff for. anyone want some very built 1 tons? throw your money at me!
                        what is the front? make a for sale post

Comment

D60 with 4.56's, alloys, full hydro, ORD high steer arms, ORD tie rod and tre's, Spooled with ator drive flanges. Yoke has been upgraded to a 1350 and i have brake chatter clips sitting in the truck.

i have a set of spare d60 shafts, 2 king pin rebuild kits and spare hydro lines, along with a spare alloy outer
                          Last edited by Shane; 05-13-2009, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Sweet Dude.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I will have a list up tonight of everything i will be selling hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X