AAA question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA question

Does anyone know if AAA will take an unregistered vehicle, I know they won't tow it but what if it's on a flatbed?
    Is it egg nog season yet?

probably not becuase something unregistered usually isnt supposed to be transported by someone other than the title carrer i could be wrong tho

Comment

depends on the driver
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

$ Talks.

Comment

I think they would take it. All they want to do is make sure you have the coverage. I cant see them checking for registration. I have never run across that.
          88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
            I think they would take it. All they want to do is make sure you have the coverage. I cant see them checking for registration. I have never run across that.
            So you think I should be good w/o the plate as well? Or I should throw a plate on it? In which case, i'd be following with the same plate.

Comment

it needs to be registered... PUT THE FRONT PLATE FROM YOUR JEEP ON IT AND TELL THEM THAT IT IS REGISTERED. they don't check but you need to tell them it is. We've done it many a time
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

That's the original plan, im just nervous that im going to be following in the second jeep with the same plate...

Comment

Don't follow him then... get them to pick it up then leave 15 mins later
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

They'll drive it without meh!?
                    I thought it was either follow, or go with...

Comment

no, they'll drop it off, someone has to be there where they are going to drop it off, but it doesn't need to be you

Comment

Oh, That sounds beautiful. Think we should tell RJ there will be a jeep being delivered to his house early as fuck? lol

Comment

he knows... I'll be there by 8-8:15, i have to work till 7:30, then i'll head over

Comment

AM or PM?

Comment

AM

Comment

Working...
                              X