No announcement yet.

Why don't you have a seat over there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fucking love that, I would do it myself if I could. Pedophile bastards need tortured to death. I seriously considered signing up for that group that finds these sick fuckers and lures them out. I don't think I could control myself for that though, I would want to kill them all immediately.
    So NBC gets sued for that shit? Just another example of the sad state this country is in.
    96 XJ Sport
    6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
    Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

hahaha there's a guy from my town that ended up on that show. use to always be at this bar in town. crazy when we saw it
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

The Naugatuck PD does this type of thing religiously. When I worked there over the winter I got to spend a few days working with the detective who runs this program. You'd be surprised how easy it is to catch someone.

He has his own computer room with about 10 computers, signs all of them on to chatrooms and poses as a 14 year old girl from Naugatuck. Arranges for guys to meet "her" at mountainview plaza right near the high school soon after classes are out, these guys just never had a clue. I think he's caught over 50 people in the past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 00grntj View Post
          The Naugatuck PD does this type of thing religiously. When I worked there over the winter I got to spend a few days working with the detective who runs this program. You'd be surprised how easy it is to catch someone.

He has his own computer room with about 10 computers, signs all of them on to chatrooms and poses as a 14 year old girl from Naugatuck. Arranges for guys to meet "her" at mountainview plaza right near the high school soon after classes are out, these guys just never had a clue. I think he's caught over 50 people in the past 2 years.
          That's fantastic, give the guy a hug for me.
          96 XJ Sport
          Locked Front and Rear

Comment

Me and my brothers friend were gonna do this then just beat the shit out of the dudes when they got there. What're they gonna do? call the cops?

And I just watched like a diff version on dateline, they went over to like cambodia or something and were catching these guys getting like 4-5 year old prostitutes. It was sickening to watch these like 5 year olds saying they'd suck dick for 20 bucks. What the fuck.

Comment

that was awesome
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                Me and my brothers friend were gonna do this then just beat the shit out of the dudes when they got there. What're they gonna do? call the cops?

And I just watched like a diff version on dateline, they went over to like cambodia or something and were catching these guys getting like 4-5 year old prostitutes. It was sickening to watch these like 5 year olds saying they'd suck dick for 20 bucks. What the fuck.
                OMG about those children. Seriously, I want to cry thinking about it. I would kill any fucker that would touch either of my kids. ANY kids! God, that shit infuriates me more than anything else.
                96 XJ Sport
                Locked Front and Rear

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post

5 years old?

Wow. Thats fucking insane.
                  FUCKING GENO

Comment

Last edited by Riot; 05-13-2009, 12:16 PM.
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
                      Not funny.
                      That's fucking creepy.

Comment

mines fucking hilirious
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                          90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                          95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

Working...
                          X