No announcement yet.

Operation Enduring Realness II - July 31st - August 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the itinerary for this trip? what are we doing each day?
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• Well......this sucks.

Im out ( Fucking work ).....but I'm still doing the care package.

I guess it gives me more time to get ready.....for next year
      1998 XJ.....Finally.
      1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        what the itinerary for this trip? what are we doing each day?
        i have tried to organize the groups for these runs beforehand, but only half the people took it seriously and it was a big clusterfuck
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
          what the itinerary for this trip? what are we doing each day?
          Going to museums, art gallerys, etc...
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
            i have tried to organize the groups for these runs beforehand, but only half the people took it seriously and it was a big clusterfuck
            x2... we usually figure it out in the AM and split up

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
              im just new to the whole RC thing and have no idea what to expect...
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

• usually everyone gets ready at the park around 9/10 at the latest. we will split up in groups and head out wheelin for the day. wheel both saturday and sunday, people that will be there friday may go wheelin or figure out something else to do
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

• at night we party and make even pitcher wish he was never born
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• sounds good to me

Comment

• Anybody else notice we are going to miss out on the x games?

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                        Anybody else notice we are going to miss out on the x games?
                        i did

Comment

Anybody else notice we are going to miss out on the x games?
                          OH MAN I KNOW, AND THEY WILL NEVER REPLAY THEM AGAIN, EVER!!!
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            OH MAN I KNOW, AND THEY WILL NEVER REPLAY THEM AGAIN, EVER!!!
                            but then it's no fun because i'll already know what happens

Comment

but then it's no fun because i'll already know what happens
                              I might even suggest you stay home and watch the Xgames, because you never know, RJ might turn you into a BMX bike and ride your face around the concrete comp course.

Choose wisely.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                                I might even suggest you stay home and watch the Xgames, because you never know, RJ might turn you into a BMX bike and ride your face around the concrete comp course.

Choose wisely.
                                hhhhmmmmm not too bad. but i think what he has coming is worse.
                                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X