Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offroaders shot in TX

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30650051

people are dumb kids got out to use the bathroom and these other people shot and killed one of them because they thought they were tresspassing...and they werent.
    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
    J10 project do want.
    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Wow you have got to be kidding me
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

stupid texans
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Those people are scary. Fucking Rednecks.
        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

What a dumbass
          88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Wow that is terrible.

Sidenote: those are some fugly rednecks

Comment

Thats fucking rediculous. I cant believe people like that are even a part of society. If this shit was run right, both of those fucking bums would be shot in the face with 12 gauge shotguns just because.
              FUCKING GENO

Comment

what a bunch of fucking hicks. that is ridiculous
                98 XJ RIP
                05 WRX
                16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
                Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
                  what a bunch of fucking hicks. that is ridiculous
                  x2, i do not want to go to texas because everyones got a gun of some sort or another and would use them. They're rallying for guns in school if they have not gotten to yet.
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

oh look a 7 yo boy and a 9 yo girl going to the bathroom, lets shoot them in the face with a shotgun... good idea amiright???
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

What the fuck, they killed a 7 year old child for possible trespassing, even if they were who the fuck shoots people for trespassing, i hope those assholes have the wost possible death ever
                      1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

even if that 7 year old was trespassing, what the fuck would he do??? HE'S 7
                        98 XJ RIP
                        05 WRX
                        16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
                        Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...o/6414373.html
                          another story on this... That is so fuct. I don't know what i would do to those pieces of shit if this had happened to my kid
                          Originally posted by Fast Orange
                          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

this makes me sick, i dont even really know what to say. fucking hill billys. this is so terrible
                            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i might get out of wheeling. dude gets his arm shit off then a kid gets his face shit off.....wtf
                              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Working...
                              X