renix jeeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renix jeeps

I looked up the limited on nada to see what it was worth and its tellin me its worth $7100. I didnt know renix jeeps could go fors so much.
    http://www.nadaguides.com/default.as...&z=06437&da=-1

that website is smoking crack
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Thats what we use at work to determine prices for vehicles.

Comment

It's only worth what someone will give you for it... And if anyone will give you 7 g's for a stock 88 xj, they're smoking crack...IMO
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Thats what I thought when I saw 7gs for a 89xj. Usuallly there pretty good on prices. I guess they suck when its considered a classic.

Comment

and KBB lists it at 2450, if it had 50,000 miles on it and was in mint condition.

Comment

so i should be able to get 2000 bucks for mine with burned up wiring?
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

If I do iut as a 90 limited with 150000 it lists it as $1025. Now that seens right.
                http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.a...a=-1&mi=150000

Comment

its probably thinking its a FSJ. they are worth some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                    its probably thinking its a FSJ. they are worth some money.
                    Jeep wasnt making the Full Size cherokee in 1989. I thought it was the lineup was XJ, YJ, MJ and grand wagoneer.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by 88xjchief View Post
                      If I do iut as a 90 limited with 150000 it lists it as $1025. Now that seens right.
                      http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.a...a=-1&mi=150000
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X