Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful Vid: WARNING 9/11 FOOTAGE

http://www.history.com/genericConten...26#/nyu-dorms/

theres an interactive map that lets you watch 10 diff vids from diff perspectives. i think the dorm one is the most powerful since its sorta like our peers and you can see the second plane cross the frame into the next building.
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Holy fuck. Shit makes me feel all anxious.

Comment

Damn
      2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
      1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Wow.
        FUCKING GENO

Comment

i still get goosebumps seeing this

fuck terrorists

Comment

that's nuts
            98 XJ RIP
            05 WRX
            16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
            Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

everyone should take notice that the people whom did that are the type of people the the men and women of out military face everyday. everyone should pray for our soldiers in combat, and for our own Shane (BucketOKarma)
              1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

That one video with the girls taping from some building up high was pretty tough to watch when the second plane hit and the girls started screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  i still get goosebumps seeing this

fuck terrorists
                  QFFT.

i thought back to where i was that day and worrying about my brother who was 6 blocks away. i also remember how amped up i got to be part of some sort of rescue team or anything to do with helping the community/country.

winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
                    That one video with the girls taping from some building up high was pretty tough to watch when the second plane hit and the girls started screaming.
                    I thought the people jumping in that video was kinda rough on the eyes.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Wow.....
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Those were insane to watch! Def rough on the eyes, but wow.
                        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Looking at the area a few years later is just as bad. Ive been in the area a few times with the last company i worked for.

I had just returned from chicago the night before, was sleeping late when a friend from MA calls asking me whats going on. . I was going to stay an extra day to help clean up and come home on that day from chicago.

The smell from the area was enough.
                          XJ
                          MJ
                          Buick??

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                            I thought the people jumping in that video was kinda rough on the eyes.
                            It almost looks like a movie, because you see that kind of stuff in movies.

But when you actually come to sences that its real, its fucked up to watch.

Its hard to imagine how rough it was in there for them to decide that was the best way out.

I was in 7th grade that day, and I remember a LOT of kids being called to the office for early dismissals. But the teachers werent allowed to tell us what happened. Came home and my parents were watching the news. I didnt fully understand the severity of the situation being only 12-13 at the time, but im sure if I was my age back then, different things would have been going through my mind.
                            FUCKING GENO

Comment

It's tough to watch. My uncle was working on the 40 something floor of building 2 when the first plane hit. He saw the first one and said he started running out of his building even though a lot of people were saying to stay. When he go to the ground the second plane hit and he said he continued running for an unknown number of blocks, just trying to get as far away as possible. He lost a lot of friends and co-workers.

F-terrorists!
                              99 TJ 4cyl, 4" short arm, 33" MTZ's, JKS quick discos, smittybilt front, rear & rockers

Work to be done: Clayton long arm, ford 8.8 rear locker & 1 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X