No announcement yet.

Got me some new Swampers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My LTBs are bias. Offroad only tires, and tough as nails. V5 rims from Summit for like $43 each.
    Brother's XJ is stupid huge. 10" lift, 39" Swamper boggers. No long arms, no SYE, dana 30/8.25. It's got potential, but it needs to be dropped and done up right. He bought it like it is.

some vid

[ame]http://tr.youtube.com/watch?v=vE2NdyZlBUA&feature=channel[/ame]

Comment

lol "offroad only" lol

Brother's XJ is stupid huge. 10" lift, 39" Swamper boggers. No long arms, no SYE, dana 30/8.25.
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I guess there is a reason they call them super swampers. Your brothers jeep is fail waiting to happen. Cut out half the lift and tire size and do an sye and youll be good to go.
        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

wow that looks like fun but damn knock some sense into your brother haha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Brother just put some money down on another XJ. It's got trussed D44s, SYE, long arms,full cage and 36" Iroks. I'm not sure about lift, but from the pics I would guess around 5". Much, much better. Now he will have something to wheel while he drops the black one and gets it so it doesn't break every time he drives it. I told him when he bought it that he would have alot of problems, but he doesn't listen to me. I'm his big brother after all!

Comment

Originally posted by polarman View Post
              My LTBs are bias. Offroad only tires, and tough as nails. V5 rims from Summit for like $43 each.
              Brother's XJ is stupid huge. 10" lift, 39" Swamper boggers. No long arms, no SYE, dana 30/8.25. It's got potential, but it needs to be dropped and done up right. He bought it like it is.
              And it moves??? gotta imagine the bind in the driveshafts is substancial!

Originally posted by polarman View Post
              Brother just put some money down on another XJ. It's got trussed D44s, SYE, long arms,full cage and 36" Iroks. I'm not sure about lift, but from the pics I would guess around 5". Much, much better. Now he will have something to wheel while he drops the black one and gets it so it doesn't break every time he drives it. I told him when he bought it that he would have alot of problems, but he doesn't listen to me. I'm his big brother after all!

Now that's what im talkin abouT~!!!!!
              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Brother's other XJ:

He's got some work to do on it, but it runs and drives. He's looking for drivers side front axle shafts. It's a narrow track D44 out of a 80 Wagoneer. Locking hub parts too. If anyone knows where we can find these parts, please let me know. We only have a couple of weeks to get this thing together before we go to PA.

Comment

I'm lifted 3.5" and got vibes like a mother fucker.
                  Did your bro sell the monster truck?
                  Make him sign up on sis
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

holy bumpsteer radioactiveman

Comment

Working...
                    X