So angry...rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So angry...rant

So yesterday we had a fire drill in our dorm. No big deal routine thing. Tonight at like 9:30 we have another one in the pouring rain. We're standing out there in the rain to heard firetrucks 10min later come down the road, so we head to another dorm. After everything was checked out 20minutes later we're finally allowed back in. Fawking 20min ago they go off again and we head back outside and wait for another 15min. They have no idea what is causing it, and if it happens again im going to flip the fawk out. Its pouring raining/cold im tired!

sorry rant had to let it out!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

ugh. that was the thing i hated the most when i lived in the dorms. they would go off at like 4-5 a.m....my freshman year we had one go off 4 am and we all had finals the next day. it was horrible. i dont know what i hated more...the sound or the lights.
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Let the rain cool you're heated temper while I go set the fire alarum off again, brb
      dirty30

Comment

off campus ftw.

Comment

Yeah i cant wait to live off campus next semester!!!

-Melanie-

Comment

ha I just wouldn't leave.
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
              So yesterday we had a fire drill in our dorm. No big deal routine thing. Tonight at like 9:30 we have another one in the pouring rain. We're standing out there in the rain to heard firetrucks 10min later come down the road, so we head to another dorm. After everything was checked out 20minutes later we're finally allowed back in. Fawking 20min ago they go off again and we head back outside and wait for another 15min. They have no idea what is causing it, and if it happens again im going to flip the fawk out. Its pouring raining/cold im tired!

sorry rant had to let it out!
              i remember those damn fire drills in the dorms....that's why you gotta live in the woods!!!
              98 XJ RIP
              05 WRX
              16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
              Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Why in the world would you go outside after the second time? Just go back to sleep.

Or do what I did when I was in college, play xbox(The first one, we didn't have no fancy 360's yet) with the people across the hall.
                -Kyle
                2000 XJ - it still almost looks like one.
                http://www.sira4x4.net

Comment

when i was a freshman i woke up to my roommate standing over me screaming "holy fuck man get up! the building is on fire!" open my door to insane smoke so I ran outside in my boxers.... in november in boston.

i didnt hear the fire alarm, but luckily my roommate did...
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I saw the RA in the hallway the 2nd time, asked if we had to go outside and he said yes. If we stay in the building during a fire drill we are fined a huge amount of money, and money i dont have. Not worth it.

-Melanie-

Comment

my roommate was CA in our court and she would walk in and be like put your shoes on and grab something and walk out. my other roomates and i would be like huh? and then the alarm would go off haha
                      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                      J10 project do want.
                      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

My freshman year I slept right through one, and my down comforter was so puffy that when they checked my room they didnt see anyone. haha, my RA told me about it after the fact.

another time i took that same comforter and wrapped myself up in it because i was in nothing but my boxers, threw on my down slippers and marched outside into the snowstorm we were having.
                        everyone was freezing their asses off, but i was toasty warm
                        BTW, girls love blankies when its cold out
                        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post

2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                            My freshman year I slept right through one, and my down comforter was so puffy that when they checked my room they didnt see anyone. haha, my RA told me about it after the fact.

another time i took that same comforter and wrapped myself up in it because i was in nothing but my boxers, threw on my down slippers and marched outside into the snowstorm we were having.
                            everyone was freezing their asses off, but i was toasty warm
                            Now that's a story!
                            06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X