Chrysler to kill off the Wrangler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my mind is blown, is that even legal
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

wow these people are complete fucking morons. the wrangler is and has been the only car chrysler has that will always have a ton of buyers. been around for 60+ years and never had a lagging sales.

why do these company execs take their company, look at it and think heres the good shit we got goin for us, and heres the bad shit we got goin for us. lets get rid of all the good shit and bank on the bad shit..........................why is my company failing?

i hate everyone

it seems like they look at whats good on paper. sure an econobox that gets a million miles per gallon and carries a ton of shit looks like it would sell like crazy. but just like communism its only good on paper
      Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 05-05-2009, 11:08 PM.
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

What are cheerleaders going to buy now?!

Comment

Originally posted by XJ Legendary XJ View Post
          the wrangers and the rams have always been the 2 strongest sellers. then again if they kill them off they dont even deserve to be making cars anymore
          thats what i thought right away. damn shame. a shame indeed. how can you cut production of the wrangler i mean for god's sake, drive two miles on any road in america and i bet you will see one.

Jeep is America. what's next??? i'm beyond words.

if they cut the wrangler they have to change the jeep image to.... "wow we make SUV's just like everyone else................................"
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

hmmm... job security, go ford!
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

ruined my morning...
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I'm just amazed on how much chrysler hasn't changed their thinking.....when things get rough, they kill off the best products they have.

And i've been saying it for a while now, but I will agree that Ford will be the last standing because they are actually doing things RIGHT
                1998 XJ.....Finally.
                1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php...ay-with-newco/

The Wrangler is still hot, outselling every Ford and General Motors SUV or crossover except the Ford Escape. It’s again the best-selling traditional SUV and trails only the CR-V, RAV4 and Escape in the crowded SUV/CUV segment.
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

yay
                    2 tj's
                    3 yj's
                    2 xj's
                    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

oh thanks for the good news willie!
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

FUCKING GENO

Comment

Working...
                        X