Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE KFC????!!!

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahsh...oupon-download

my gf just told me about this but i cant seem to get the coupon to work. hopefully u guys may have some better luck.

Fucking enough rick rolling.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Im glad I didnt click on the link.

Comment

its not i promise u

Comment

it is not i clicked on it
          -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

you suck jake.
            I just wanted all the free KFC in the world.
            now they all know too.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

have to pay tax. rip off and it doesnt work

Comment

Who wants KFC for dinner anyway?! By dinner time its all stale and leftover from lunch anyway.
                "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                  you suck jake.
                  I just wanted all the free KFC in the world.
                  now they all know too.
                  me srry, but i get some to
                  -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

my mom told me about this...its gonna be like the dr pepper thing, no one could get on the site because EVERYONE was trying to get on there
                    2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                    J10 project do want.
                    "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                      my mom told me about this...its gonna be like the dr pepper thing, no one could get on the site because EVERYONE was trying to get on there
                      yeah except this appeals to a different demographic...yeah I went there.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

ouchhhhh lol well that just means around me all internet servers will be overloaded....
                        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                        J10 project do want.
                        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

if i'm gonna get KFC, i'm gettin kFc........with an f for friedddddd

fawk that new grilled shit, its fast food.... since when is not breading it, frying it, then putting grill marks on it grilling it??? the whole thing is
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                              X