Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death cause of squirt gun fight.

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/site/...d=592709&rfi=6

Car accident happened on thursday near my hour on this road with nothing but farms, aka shitty road, pot holes everywhere and it's like a roller coaster, three of my bro's friends hit a tree, wrapped around it. Today one of the kids passed, the passenger.

My brother told me how it happened. There's this game called assassins, and at the local highschool they play it on thier senior year, everyone in the senior class is assigned to shoot someone else with a squirt gun, and it goes in a big circle till one person remains.

Another group was chasing this group of kids down this road, they hit a tree and the other kids got scared and went home, didn't tell anyone. Also, I guess he said he was going 60 and couldn't catch the kids that hit the tree so they must've been flying. a local fire fighter was going down the road and saw em, called it in, by the looks of it thought they were all dead.

The driver has over 70 broken bones, passenger broke a bunch of stuff, and smashed his skull in, his brain stem was not connected. not sure on the kid in the back seat.

But man, shit, kids are stupid and crazy.

That is..

unfortunate? Not too sure what to say to that, but man that sucks.

Comment

I heard about that stuff in high school. Some places play it with nerf guns too. This is exactly the reason its banned at my schools. People take it too far and stuff like this ends up happening.
      2000 XJ
      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Yeah. I didn't know the kids but my bro was just telling me about it and I was like Shit. Kids needs to not be stupid.

Comment

i dont know what to say to this.....

sounds like shit was takin a bit to far.....
          Originally posted by Ktmracer419
          some people choose video games
          some choose projects
          some choose welding random things together

Comment

Pretty unfortunate. I just read about the accident. I'm not sure it would have made a difference but I would have called for lifestar.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

thats really a shame, way too young to bring death around i cant imagine being a parent and losing a child
              2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
              J10 project do want.
              "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

damn kids do some stupid shit

My senior year we created a game for the seniors one day where you were either part of team 1 or 2, each person had to carry around 2 eggs in their pockets and the objective was to smash everyones eggs. At the end of the day the team with the most eggs left won.

The administration caught on when they saw dozens of seniors running up and down the halls throwing eachother to the ground and into lockers trying to smash eachothers eggs. A huge announcement was made over the loudspeaker if anybody continued they we're getting expelled

Comment

Wow. I wouldn't want to be a survivor of that accident or the kids that drove away. ( Or the parents or the friends, etc. )

Sometimes I think the younger generation is way stupider than my friends and I were ... then I think maybe I'm just getting old. I didn't expect to feel that way at 24!

Comment

That is such a shame that things have to be that way when they think what they're doing is just 'fun and games.'
                    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

shitty

Comment

That's awful. Why do kids always have to go to the extreme and shit like this ends up happening. Makes me worry about my 2 when they get older. I'll just have to hope I've raised them with enough common sense not to do stupid shit.
                        96 XJ Sport
                        6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
                        Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

you'll shoot your eye out.....o wait, you will die

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

ha wow my senior year all we wanted to do was roll out a banner during a pep rally that said "NO FAT CHICKS"
                            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                            1999 sierra
                            1967 M725 Big and Slow
                            -Dan

Comment

That sucks.
                              Probably should out run a supersoaker like it was a real gun.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X