• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    this is turning into a sick SiS joke or something
    I love it
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i just lost an almost brand new bag of red man and i got a pinch left of kodiak

FML

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        i just lost an almost brand new bag of red man and i got a pinch left of kodiak

FML
        drink some bottled water that you left out in the sun
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

rick astley stole it he says its pay back for all the people you rick roll and hes going to do it everytime
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
            drink some bottled water that you left out in the sun
            microwave works better

Comment

Working...
            X