Fml such a long weekend....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fml such a long weekend....

So Starting saturday morning around 10 i woke up i threw some pants on and went and got dunkin doughnuts for some break fast i get home eat then i need to go pick up my tux and a flower wrislet thing for my girlfriend around 1:00 i get home and start getting ready (Cleaning up, Taking shower, ETC.) around 2:00 i start putting on my tux which was fine..... i now have to go outside and take pictures with family for half an hour i then call up my girlfriend around 3:00 and she says "start heading over here" i leave to go drop off my jeep at my girlfriends friends house where the limo is dropping us off later that night me and some of my family arive at my girlfriends house at 3:30 3:45ish we then procede to take more photo's at my girlfriends with her family for maybe half an hour we then go to my girlfriends other friends house where the limo is meeting us but wait cant get in the limo we need to take more pictures so finally around 4:30 we all hop in the limo i hear news that we are not leaving to southington yet we have to go to the milford duck pond ...... to take more Pictures.......we get there at five how it takes half an hour to drive ten minutes right to the place blaming that on the dumbass driving the limo we get there more pictures blah blah blah then some weird ass lady comes up and says smile you all are going to be in the news paper we proceed to take another few photos and write our names down for the paper(i believe the paper is called "Milford Mirror" Idk)finally we get in the limo and heading for southington to go to the Aqua Turf Im already tired at this point from so many damn pictures an hour later we arive at around 6:30 Good ..... Wait pictures arnt over lets go take professional photos we sit down and the food starts coming out salad first at 7:15 For the next hour and a half they proceed to bring out more and more food ok it was good but im damn full by the end of it and now its time to dance till 10:30 whew that was fun we leave to head back to my girlfriends friends house to get change....when we got there they say alright time to head to post prom at foran im like after all that more to do we leave post prom at 1:30 One of my girlfriends friends then starts crying I tell her "Stop bitching its your prom be happy" She then proceeds to sob and starts begging for Pilot / Wendy's i just wanna go to bed not more food so we end up going to pilot i see one of my really good friends there so not a big dealshe crys more and eats her food i drive off and drop that bitch off thank godme and my girlfriend were the last ones left so we proceed to her house and lay one the couch and watch son and law around 2:30 good movie but we passed out i wake up at 4:30 and im like shit i need to go home so i carry her to her room and everything kiss her good bye and leave i get out to my jeep battery is dead FML i was on a slight hill so i some how managed to pop start it second try I go home and my dad is sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal im like WTF why me .... I go in side and he says" hey where ya been " i tell him whole story he says "you have fun?" yeah He then repleys "Good go to bed ill call out of work for you ( I had work at five in the afternoon) i say ok fine I wake up at 9:00 PM today and was like shit i musta been tired
    Pictures to show it happened
    Attached Files
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

one GIANT run-on sentence

Comment

did you get laid

Comment

Your entire weekend was comprised of one event, consisting of less then 36 hours

Failzord
        dirty30

Comment

wow so glad I avoided that whole mess.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

Good story. It's cute that your daddy had to call you out of work
            Last edited by Krazors001; 05-04-2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Im not gonna lie, i was expecting something a little more devastating like maybe a broken jeep or something. Not a prom story lol
              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

holy wall of text batman.

punctuation is your friend
                87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

sounds like a regular ole prom story minus the dead battery........
                  2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                  J10 project do want.
                  "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

nvm
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

FML my prom is next weekend
                      1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

were those girls lost???
                        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

oh
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Wheel with us at RC one weekend and you'll quickly find out that these kind of events quickly become lame and mundane.

Ask Geno and Sam and the rest about changing balljoints in a rock garden or Will and Adam about finding a caliper bolt after 6:00 on a sunday and have them share their FML stories.

Also, check out this link. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-English-P...tion-Correctly
                            Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 05-04-2009, 05:01 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Im impressed with all that emoticon action.
                              I didn't read much, I saw it was about a prom, and Waste Haven.
                              /end thread
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X