Whats the story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the story?

Has anyone heard details of how the comp was yesterday? How'd Sam do? Details if you have em.
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

placed 9th out of 15

b3 I finished and did "ok" on

b1 I was doing good but timed out at the end, had to back up a steep incline and was on the verge of rollin ova.

b2 had a $100 for the lowest score and i was doing perfect, hit the bonus line and everything then popped a bead, but kept driving on it then i blew out a tranny line and had to leave the course.

if only my beadlocks showed up when they were supposed to.

missed the shootout by 6 points

Comment

oh yea its sam on adams name

Comment

Its great you got to compete though...and I know what its like not being able to complete the course because of a mechanical failure. It sucks.
        88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

sounds like you at least had some fun sam
          -Ryan

Rigs:
          07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
          94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

sam had the biggest fan club there yesterday
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Wish I could have been there to cheer him on too!
              96 XJ Sport
              6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
              Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

sam put on a great show and did pretty well. it sucks he broke on the last one or he would have been in probably 5th place and in the shootout.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

It was fucking suhweet watching him wheel on a rim, pissing fluid, with a coil popped out. Pretty epic.
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X