• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sis member?

sike.

my baby's broke

Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

ouch!
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

ohhhhhhhhh snape
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
        ohhhhhhhhh snape
        how yours is coming back
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          how yours is coming back
          hahahahaha

whats the damage shane???
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

wow! you alright? Time for a new body
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

thats cute
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

wow, thats gonna leave a mark,
                DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                  how yours is coming back
                  not rolled, just with all axle shafts destroyed
                  I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    sike.

my baby's broke

shit will buff out

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

that sucks bigtime. time to get out the hammer and beat out those dents
                      -Ryan

Rigs:
                      07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
                      94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

front clips coming off this week, ordering 60-90 foot of dom, tubing the front and getting a new conversion radiator and skinning it. Good thing is after i do this 44's will finnaly fit
                        Originally posted by gmc4cw
                        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          front clips coming off this week, ordering 60-90 foot of dom, tubing the front and getting a new conversion radiator and skinning it. Good thing is after i do this 44's will finnaly fit
                          Nice!!!
                          Speedwaymotors.com for the radiator... can't beat them for the price

Comment

What kind of noise did that make?
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

gosh darn that could be a mess.
                              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Working...
                              X