No announcement yet.

My scooter..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, because in a few years you're going to have one of those huge back tires and high handle bars.
    At least it's not a jap bike...
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
      True, because in a few years you're going to have one of those huge back tires and high handle bars.
      i will never own a fat tire, huge handle bar bike.. this is next..

Comment

How do you like riding a rigid? I want some hardtail bars for my bike. Lowers it and gets rid of the eyesore stock springs. I'm a little aprehensive because of the shitty roads, and I do enjoy riding long distances.
        2000 XJ
        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          and I do enjoy riding long distances.

you wont.

Comment

Simple answer. I'll take it haha.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

if i ride my bike more then 100 miles in a day, its a work of god.. i have 4 bikes in my garage.. so this really isnt what i'd ride if i wanted to ride all day.. its just what i use to fuck around with, or bar hop, or go to car shows with.. sometimes to work.. but if im going far, ill take something else..

Comment

I didn't know you had more than one bike. That explains the looks over form thing.
                2000 XJ
                2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

It looks sick, i am not a fan of the handle bars but otherwise i really like it.
                  Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Looks wicked nice!
                    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Looks good.
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                        I'll probably get a fatboy next. Black fatboy, chromed, diff rims, vance and hines big radius 2-2, and 12-16 inch apes.

And I have a jap bike now.

Comment

build it all yourself?
                          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

I found what I described above on google. I'm starting on my dream build asap now lol

Sick.

Comment

Looks sick man,

Dont know the details but i noticed you have your license plate mounted vertical like mine... http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rent=003-1.jpg you can see the plate mount right behind the chain. I just got stopped by some asshole cop on a mission the other day wasnt doing ANYTHING illegal either, in fact since i was slowing for a red light, i think i was even under the speed limit haha. Anyways, he gave me a written warning and said i had to make it mount horizontal. Havnt done it yet

Comment

looks good rich!

i need a "slow" bike.... i just blew my fork seal on my triumph, came out to the bike with puddle of fork oil on my rotor, rime and tire
                                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                                X