Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, first off I'm pissed off I even have to respond, even more pissed because it's on my fucking phone.
    For those of you cracking jokes at this kids expense, wow... His fucking daily driver just shit itself real bad, and had to sell the thing for a reliable vehicle. Omg a smart move! Maybe if some of us did that we wouldn't be so fucking poor all the time. As for this bumper fiasco, read the fucking posts!!! He clearly did not start this, there had to be some form of private communications where joe explained his situation and opted to not sell the bumper. All I see is caleb throwing a bitch fit over a lost deal. Joe didn't need to post a seperate thread but he wasn't the one who brought anything to sis.
    Deals come and go, unless joe took the money, shook his hand and ran, he did nothing wrong. Nothing is set in stone until the exchange and if people are too naive to realize that they deserve what they get.
    I'd have done the same thing in this situation, and if anyone thinks that makes my word not worth shit, fuck you.

As for the Epic response being moved to the cage, please, you kicked a kid down on his luck, a down syndrome kid could have done better, I'm not impressed and I hope no one else is either.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

it was his bumper, he could do whatever he wants with it.. end of story.. holy shit..

Comment

So long joe. Best of luck to you
        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

All I can say is....Wow.

Comment

Working...
          X