Whose jeep...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose jeep...

Did I see at the light on the Post Road that intersects Sasco Hill Rd in Ffld. Saturday morning?

Dude had a white XJ, a big scruffy beard, and apparently an intermittent window switch on his driver side door

it was me
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
      it was me
      It was a rhetorical question, and wasn't a YJ.

Comment

not again

Originally posted by Big Jeep View Post
        It was a rhetorical question, and wasn't a YJ.
        and he is currently driving my xj around due to the fact his yj is sitting in my yard, my garage, his garage, and the steel yard.
        Last edited by Magilla; 04-26-2009, 04:41 PM.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

Comment

yeah see, so it was me
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

twas me, whats up
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

In before the girls

......andddddd scratch that
                Last edited by ninetysix-ex-jay; 04-26-2009, 05:59 PM. Reason: 3 minutes late
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                X